$$ Come...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Nuffnang Premier–Hoodwicked Too! Good Vs Evil

Remembered I blogged about my love hate feeling with Nuffnang?  Read here

So, we were all ready to watch this movie..

image

On the day of the event, I was there way very early!! The invitation says tickets will be given out at between 8.30pm to 9.30pm.  We arrived at the Nuffnang table at approximately 8.00pm, and noticing no one is queuing!  We are the 2nd in line, and after waited for half an hour anticipating for the counter to open, it was late! By the time the PIC from NN arrived, the crowd was already piling! 

100_4287

A big poster at the NN redemption counter..

After collecting our tickets, we headed to find FOOD!! We waited empty stomach for that 45 minutes, and we just dashed to find food.  Had our dinner in Popeye!

100_4295

The complementary tickets…

Sharp sharp at 9.30, we went into the cinema again, taken our seat and the show start!

Synopsis: Red Riding Hood is training in the group of Sister Hoods, when she and the Wolf are called to examine the sudden mysterious disappearance of Hansel and Gretel.

I would say thank you to NN for the tickets as I will definitely pay for movie like this.  One should not be too high expectation on movie that is FREE!  I have no words to describe this and only look forward for the end…

Hop over to Princess blog if you want to know if she had fun…

Thanks Nuffnang again for the free tickets and we had the ‘chance’ to sneak out for a reason..

3 comments:

  1. So nice. Everybody gets free tickets, free invites...poor me, never get anything. Sobsss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie not nice? Did not have chance to go watch it. But from the preview the movie seems fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeay for NN for giving u the chance to sneak out with princess :D Glad it work out well in the end :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®