$$ Come...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Shoebox for KK Malaysia

Hi All

I earlier wrote that I contributed to the donation drive organised by my beloved God-Sister in UK, and afterwhich Rachel wrote to inform that she was also having one, and this is for our own Malaysian Children.  If I have helped those far in Romania, why not for our own young future right?

Rachel wrote an article on that in her blog, visit the link HERE! and if you want to know more of the drive, visit the official webpage here! and their Facebook updates too! 


If you are in KL, Rachel is willing to organise to collect the complete boxes from you.. so, do take part and let's give!

1 comment:

  1. Yo sis,you are write,three of us,near near one, Marvell 25th oc,I 26 oc,, Jo,3 nov....

    thanks for the birthday wish to my son ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®