$$ Come...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A new start...

I make a very important decision last week and its been really hard.


I will be making a move in my career to something better and more promising.  Despite of it, I feel very heavy heart to leave my current job as I have been working since I return to Malaysia 6 years back.  For the sake of princess,I had to move due to monetary matters.  My boss has counter offer me but I turn down as I don't want to destroy my reputation and trust. Since I have inform my new employer that I will start, I don't want to fall back on my words.


I am grateful of my current boss being someone that is really caring and understanding, also supportive! She has given me lots of opportunities to grow and learn.


Here I would like to ask my reader a favour... if you know anyone that plan to migrate to other countries,do consider engages the company that has been housing for the last 6 years...


Thanks to my boss and lovely colleagues... I will have 1 last week with them before I make my move...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

1 comment:

  1. Life is a journey with multiple stops & checkpoints. It is extremely heartening to know that you have found and moved on to something better.
    As a brother, I sincerely wish the best in your future uptakes and I bet those who love and care for you will feel the same.

    All the best sis !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®