$$ Come...

Monday, December 26, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST

The smartphones are all so sophisticated nowadays.  It's so happening that we can do so much with a smartphone.  Before I have my Asus A10, I was contemplating on the iPhone too.. but seriously, being a single mother, I am not one that can really afford the phone comparing to the one I am having..

Now, with the recent contest by Digi and Nuffnang, I want to share with you what DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST’ list.  I want to make sure I capture the best pictures since I don't own a camera myself! The iPhone 4S camera gives me 8 megapixels which will surely able to give me the best pictures for my blogs!  In addition, I am able to edit my pictures and post on the blog!!  The iCloud is also something BEST!!  It can stream my pictures and let me share those photos immediately!!! Yeah Yeah!

I have browse through the website on the new release of iPhone when it first launch, and my first thing that hit my mind is the phone camera!! Being a blogger, I am shame to say I don't owned a camera at the moment, and with the limited time that GOD give to everyone, my time is really really limited for me to actually got the time to upload the photos immediately... and that's also explain the lack of posts!

Besides the above, let me share you some camera features that makes me think that's the best!

  1. The all-new, advanced optics in this camera work together to make sure whatever light you have gives you the best image possible.
  2. iPhone captures low-light and lots-of-light moods beautifully.
  3. The image signal processor makes the iPhone 4S camera faster, so you’ll catch all the action as it happens. 
  4. It focuses on the most prominent face in the frame and balances exposure across up to 10 faces
  5. Think about all those fun, fleeting moments you wish you’d caught on film. Now you can open the Camera app right from the Lock screen. 
  6. iPhone 4S captures three photos from that one shot, each with a different exposure level. Then it layers the shots together to create a single photo that combines the best parts of each shot. 



I hope I am in the run for the iPhone 4s, and I am waiting for the new year gift!!  I hope I WIN!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®