$$ Come...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

'Missing' student in alleged gay union says authorities knew where he was

so, they managed to contact this guy who has been in the 'gay' wedding, and yet, in the whole news reported, how come he was not asked on the loan repayment of RM890K?

Frankly speaking, I find that this issue is wrongly reported.. the spotlight is not on his choice of partner, is mainly our concern of how is he going to repay his loan.. Since he is now residing legally in Ireland, will he return to Malaysia to pay his loan? What is our 'loan department' going to do with him?

As a tax payer, if I do not submit my taxation return on time, I will be barred from leaving the country.. and in this case.. I am really keen to know how is our 'authority' going to chase after this..

AND mind you, this is not the first case of loan default but many many more.. show us how is the billions is being collected!

'Missing' student in alleged gay union says authorities knew where he was

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®