$$ Come...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Praised the LORD! again...

It's a relieve now.. very very relieve... why?  remember my post about how 'kancheong' I am when my no-pay leaves was rejected?  I go around sourcing for the alternatives.. I prayed that it works for me but to the very unfortunate, I didn't get any good alternatives beside leaving Princess by the road side while I work.. LOL!

So, the best alternatives, I pray and keep praying.. I told GOD that I needed the 'leave' despite it's UNPAID!  Yes, I am going to stay home with no pay for a week!  and I ask GOD to open my dear bosses ears to hear my appeal.. I am going to appeal this morning if my boss is in (coz he is suppose to go on leave) and YES, GOD hears me... my boss enter office.. I braved myself to speak to my 2 lovely bosses and VOILA! My leaves were APPROVED!!

Before I start writing this, I prayed again thanking GOD for listening to my prayers, and let my leaves approved!  Last night, I learned further on how should I 'pray' to have it answered, and when I apply it last night before I went to bed, and this morning, it works!  It's really wonders! 

Here again, let me say again my little prayer:-

"Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for listening to my prayer, and make it happen.  Lord, you have again proves that with my faith in you, you will let me see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Thank you Lord, and in Jesus name, I pray.  AMEN"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®