$$ Come...

Monday, December 12, 2011

RM500 Aid

Last week, there is an announcement by our Government on the disbursement of RM500 to help reduce the financial burden.  Those who eligible to receive the 'assistance' will need to complete and submit a form to the Income Tax Department for registration.

The official Media Release can be found here..

If you are one who entitle for this, please visit the LHDN nearest branch or the Treasury Malaysia for registration.  You may also download the form here



3 comments:

  1. RM500,,, nice to have especially during this time,, kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cynthia: I am Inspiredmom, Kelly. I got you something from Bangkok as promised. :) Please drop me an email at engwm@streamyx.com with your full address and contact no. ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cynthia: I am Inspiredmom, Kelly. I got you something from Bangkok as promised. :) Please drop me an email at engwm@streamyx.com with your full address and contact no. ya. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®