$$ Come...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

At the Park



Since the new year, I have been able to bring princess to the park in the evening during the off days.  At the park, princess able to run around while I just keep an eye of her whereabouts.  She is able to climb most of the heights and she really need me.


While looking at her playing in the park, I observes the rest of the kids.  Here,most kids spend their evening here no matter what their age, and a group of kids will gather for some chasing game.  It does bring good memory of my childhood!


Seeing the kids so happy running around,once a while throw some tantrums are really fun..


I hope for the coming generation be able to laugh more and not feeling the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®