$$ Come...

Monday, January 9, 2012

CNY Cookies

I am very ambitious for once.. but I think for now, I got to put the plan on hold.

I was initially in plan to bake Chinese New Year cookies for sale, however I have to cancel this as I think time is running short for me this year.  My intention is to bake and give to all my lovely family and friends instead of selling.  I want to take this year to thank some of my very strong supporters whom see me through thick and thin.

My baking project will have to start this week right after work each night and I hope I can get it all done before the CNY.  I am only planning to do Choc Chip Cookies and Almond Biscotti this year.  No traditional ones like love letters or kuih bakul as I think I am really short of time.  I wouldn't wish to 'stress' too much myself since this year, I just started a new job, and Princess just started going to nursery which after office hour is always precious for her to go 'kai kai'.

Well, I took some orders earlier, and I will surely deliver those orders, but I am not going to take any more just in case I can't deliver the same.  I rather not have it, than doing it half past six to tarnish my own reputation.  So, if you are one lucky ones that received my baking, you know indeed you meant a lot to me! 

Before I sign off, I want to make a little announcement that what Pavilion Kuala Lumpur is offering over the Chinese New Year:-



WIN A RM30,000 GOLD PENDANT
Spend RM200 at specialty stores for your chance to win a limited edition ‘Dragon Abacus’ gold pendant.
Double your chances when you spend at Poh Kong.

DRAGON FEAST
Free Chinese New Year hamper when you spend RM500 in a single receipt.
*Limited to the first 800 customers.
*Redemption at Kiew Brothers, Level 1.

AUSPICIOUS GIVEAWAYS
Free ang pow packet with every RM200 spend and Oloiya Chinese hamper with RM500 spend at specialty stores.
Get 2-hours free parking bonus with RM300 spend from 14 – 22 Jan.
*Limited to 2 packs per customer per day. While stocks last.

HAPPENINGS
Embrace the Year of Dragon and enjoy spectacular shows happening at Centre Court, Level 2.

LED Dragon Dance
7, 21, 28 Jan | 8pm
4 Feb | 8pm

LED Lion Dance
8, 22, 29 Jan | 8pm
5 Feb | 8pm

Acrobatic Lion Dance
7, 14, 21, 28 Jan | 4.30pm
4 Feb | 4.30pm

Prosperity Dragon Dance
8, 15, 22, 29 Jan | 4.30pm
5 Feb | 4.30pm

Sunny Angels Live Performance
7 & 8 Jan | 11am & 2.30pm

Chinese Drum Performance
14, 20, 21, 28 Jan | 6pm
15, 22, 29 Jan | 1pm
5 Feb | 1pm
6 Feb | 6pm

God of Fortune Meet & Greet
6-8, 13-15, 20-22,27-29 Jan | 12pm & 5pm
3-6 Feb | 12pm & 5pm

Celebrity Appearance
‘The Great Magician’ - Lau Ching Wan | 6 Jan, 7pm

Chinese New Year Calligraphy Charity Fund by Lion-Parkson Foundation – Puan Sri Chelsia Cheng | 12 Jan, 2pm

Astro Chinese New Year Carnival | 13 Jan, 7pm

‘Ah Beng The Movie : 3 Wishes’ Red Carpet Night | 14 Jan, 7pm

‘The Viral Factor’ – Jay Chou | 15 Jan, 7pm

‘The Wedding Diary’ – Aniu and Elanne Kwong | 4 Feb, 11am

DRAGON FESTIVAL WALK
Explore the dragon-themed offerings from dragon beard candy, rainbow calligraphy, silk embroidery and more.

Spend RM300 at specialty stores or RM100 in a single receipt at Centre Court to redeem a free portrait in Chinese traditional costume.


*Single receipt purchase only.
*Redemption at Porte Cochere Concierge, Level 2.


Gong Xi Fa Cai!


3 comments:

  1. that's nice..u still hv the time to bake..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,I pray pray that you got ample time to bake, so can give give me some,kekekekekekekke,

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss those choco chip cookies I ordered from u last years..Sobss..this year u are not open for order. Nevermind, dont stress yourself..

    Neway...an early wish to you...Gong Xi Gong Xi. Gong xi fa cai!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®