$$ Come...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Looking For Penang Apartment To Rent?

In a few more days, Princess will turn 3 years old, and it marked my motherhood days of 3 years too.  It’s an enjoyable ride with happiness and sadness, and being just mother and child, we both embrace this journey well.  Over the last 3 years, out of the 2 years while I am caring for Princess full time myself, I opted to stay at home. 

I am one that can live in the worst situation, and try to make a living out of it.  What people used to say that you ride a cow looking for a horse, and with GOD grace, the day that you may live in comfort will happen if persistence.  While trying to search for better jobs over the last 3 years, I have been into part time accounting, baking and even return to work with my previous employer in the migration consultancy company.  

During those years when I was so called 'jobless' (earning but no contribution to the EPF, it equals to being no proper job) Penang actually came across my mind.  I have the intention to move over to Penang if the situation in KL does not permit me to earn a decent living.  I have been looking for Penang apartment rentals as where is the appropriate place to stay if I got a job offer in Penang.  I must plan ahead to ensure that both myself and Princess will not stay in street.  I have an aunt who resides in Penang, of course I can actually stay with her, but being me, I don't think I fancy that idea.  I rather have a place of my own.

After making a round of research, the idea of staying back in KL is a better option as I still have my mum around.   Now, that I got my decent living, I am happy and again, thank GOD for guiding me ahead.

1 comment:

  1. If anybody wants to get a rental apartment then they can consult with an experienced and trusted property agent to get a best deal in affordable price. Here I get such useful information about Penang apartment.

    شقق للإيجار الرياض

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®