$$ Come...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Day

It's always pain when come to Valentine's Day as this was the day 3 years ago that I make a daring 'shout' to him for making a decision fast.. but never did I expect that 3 days later, Princess follow suit to arrive to great the world!!  Princess was born 9 days earlier than schedule!

That's aside, instead of having any romantic meals, we are schedule to have lunch with the boss and the team in Novotel, Kuala Lumpur.  It will be a buffet lunch meal, which obviously, no romance to talk about!  LOL!  Nevertheless, I wish the couples (being in courtship or married) happy always, and romance till the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®