$$ Come...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Finally... it feed....





I posted in my Princess blog asking for help and advise as this blog of mine seems to be 'empty' with no feeding even with the updates I done.  That's definitely not driving any traffic to my blog from some of my silent readers as many are like myself, reading from the Google Reader and depending on it to update the blog lists.

So, I posted this print screen shot in my princess blog asking for help... and of course, I got some kind souls outside that give me good tips..



This morning, when I opened my reader, I saw this!!!  11 posts feeds into the Google Reader, and now I hope it stays the same.. at least with some traffic, I am more motivated to blog right? heheh..




2 comments:

  1. good luck! Yeah definitely we all want people to read our blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®