$$ Come...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Nestle Incredible Story


I submitted a story to Nestle and wanted very much to contribute towards their 100 anniversaries.  I think everyone of us has a story behind since Nestle is always in our life each day.  From young, we had their various food introduced into our menu, and until today, I am one that still using the products!  I can also remember the 'nest' that rest in my home for my tummy comfort!

Now, I only wish I could win a prize and that would be PERFECT with NESTLE! Did you noticed the Reward became the Rewqrd?  It's a sign of EXCITEMENT creation!! 

9 comments:

  1. Good luck..I also joined,but no news yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Cyn! Hope you'll win something there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah very fast enry ye.. hehehe.. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you. hope you do win and share this happy news with us over here again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be joining too! All da best to you ya! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®