$$ Come...

Monday, April 30, 2012

My Story was published

I have always wanted to bring the courage to tell me story besides my blog, and last week, I finally submitted a summary of what happen to The Star ParenThots.  You may read the article HERE.  Feel free to like the story, in the event that you happen to read it.

It was one story which I wanted to share with dear readers of The Star, and to also let those who left in a lurch situation by their irresponsible 'man' that one will be able to survive should one decide to no matter how difficult the situation is.  In addition, the family support is always the important point in situation like this.

Many says that I am lucky with the moral support from the family (less not count those that talk behind my back) which I totally agree.  Family support indeed very important be in Financially or Emotionally.  In the beginning of the time, it was really devastated, but soon, I am able to stand on my feet all thanks to the support from Family and Friends.

Some people asked, why is that you share your story?  Aren't you 'ashame' by what happened?  I am not here to share my story to seek any sympathy, or any kind of reward.  Indeed, I don't think I should be shame of the situation but more for the 'man' that been so irresponsible about it.  I am not shameless or being thick skin, but I find that if I am able to survive through those hard times, I am sure there will be people who wanted to be in this situation to know that.

In addition, I also want to let the family members of those people who is facing the same issue realise how important are they to the 'supporting mother' as even without any financial help, she may need emotional support at all times.  One can never know how tough that would be if one has never gone through the same situation.

I can truly understand how it feels, till now, caring for a child from birth.  That's make me appreciate my mum more as time goes by.  I am also finding ways to set up something where the Single Mothers can gather and seek support or share support where possible.  I am now research into this matter, and should anyone of you has any idea where should I start, please feel free to buzz me and let me know.

My target is to help those being impregnated by those irresponsibility 'man' and reduce the baby dumping too!  It's sad to read news about babies being dumped sometimes.
 

15 comments:

  1. I've always admired your courage and determination Cynthia :-) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is very inspiring and I've always admired your strength and positive-thinking. Everyone will walk through a rough path at some point of their lives. I did too and hopefully someday, I will be brave enough to share my story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In regard to parenting, you have made the right decision all the way through! You are very wise.
    You are very brave! May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. I hv been on the lookout for an active fb page for single parents. But couldn't find. Patsy told me about parents without partners orgnasation but they don't have a web or fb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyn, you are such a strong and determined lady. I don't think I can survive through such tough time like yours. I am sure you and your girl will have a better future. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. what doesn't kill you, will makes you stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur story is very inspiring....congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A touching story esp for those caught in the same situation. Am sure your strength will be an inspiration to your daughter as she grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. not only published, you're their winner too..congrats...can bring princess to Giant jor, to use up the rm200 voucher..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep it up and be strong,,,,, ya sis

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are def very strong.
    Your princess is lucky to have a mummy like you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great article. It's your life...and we live our lives the best we can - through thick and thin. Whatever it is, we are responsible to ourselves...and you certainly are and can be proud of yourself. Chin up, Cyn...all the best in the years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the winning. YOu deserve the winning. Thanks for the article.

    ReplyDelete
  14. *hugz* :)
    You'll find your ways to help others when you know you are determine to do so. No worries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®