$$ Come...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nuffnang Ad Codes

What is your motivation to blog?  Do you have a blog that generate you the income?  

For me, I blog with the initial thought of jotting down my story, as I got annoying from people asking me why this and why that.  Then later, through blogging, I got to know some great friends who introduced me on earning from blogs.  So, I was introduced to Nuffnang which is one reputable online advertising company in Malaysia. 

I received an update from Nuffnang, informing on the new Ad Code, and guess most people has received the notice too!  Have you update your Ad Code in exchange for the $$?  Well it is said that the old code can still be use, but NN will prefer us using the new code.  I have changed mine, and added additional space for the ad.. Have you?

If you have not done so, you can refer to HERE.

 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®