$$ Come...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Smack Dab in the Middle of God's Love

It's been so long that I am hibernating on this book as I don't know how am I going to read it since I request this book via e-book version.  I will share how did I manage to read this book in a separate post. As I have some missing books from Booksneeze earlier, I decided to request the e-book version instead of the print version to avoid further inconveniences.  

Smack Dab in the Middle of God's Love by Brennan Manning and John Blase is a children book, which is meant for children age 4 and above.  The book writes about God's Love to every one, and Willie Juan and Ana whom do not have any children, but having the neighbors' children visiting them and laugh together with them.  Willie & Ana is also a loving couple where they stroll the market each day hand in hand.  Despite not having any children, they are able to communicate and well accepted in the neighboring children.  Willie named God as Abba, and he taught the visiting children God's Love is just endless. 

When Willie asked what is one thing that the children think Abba will ask when they in heaven, one child has a fear that GOD must be BIG since he has endless love for everyone.  Willie  take time to explain that there should be no fear on GOD.

I shall say that this is a simple and good book to illustrate God's Love, since the wordings are easily understand.  The book is also not too thick for a child to read. 

Below is the book description and also the book cover:-

Book Description

Willie Juan said, “Little friends, what is one thing you think Abba will ask you someday when you are in heaven?”

Willie Juan and Ana couldn’t have children of their own, but somehow, their home is always full of children and laughter and love. One day, when gathered together enjoying a beautiful evening and Ana’s most delicious sopapillas, Willie Juan asks this most curious question.

As the group discusses the question, all come to the wonderful realization that Abba loves each of us, and we are all smack-dab in the middle of His love.

“Abba loves you so much and wants you to enjoy his gifts every day. Gifts like Ana’s absolute best, most delicious sopapillas. And the hummingbirds and burros. And abuelas.”

The first of Manning’s children’s books, this tender message is right on brand for the popular speaker and author who has traveled the world sharing Abba’s incredible love for His children.





I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®