$$ Come...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Water vs Electricity

If you know me in my FB, you know that my house has no water supply for the last 3 days, and I kept wondering what happen as this was the first time after so many years.. the worst water disruption in my area was during the 1997 Commonwealth game which all of us practically running for water!!  I tried contacting Syabas however there was no reply and for 3 solid days, I have been opening the tap to see if water flows.. and to my horror, it didn't!

I was trying to conserve as much water as I can and all the days, we all eat out instead and to minimize further usage of water, we ate using paper plates too!  So, this morning, my horror came when I realized that there was no more flowing from the 'storage' anymore!!! and I left with that 2 pails of water for a quick bath!

So for 3 days, I suffered keep blaming Syabas for their incompetency and only realized what a bummer that the water disruption was not cause by Syabas but my $$!!  Apparently it seems that my water bill was not paid over the last few months, and to my surprise as I always thought the bill was paid automatically by auto-debit?  NO!!

If you have asked me, I would rather no power supply than no water!!  if there is no power, I can easily just go out of the house, and hang around somewhere that provide power but not for WATER!!  It's all have to depend on bottled water over the last few days, and also to make sure that the water is conserve to wash all the pee and poos to eliminates the smells.. YUCKS!

Hopefully tonight will have water at home, or I will have no choice but to move to somewhere for the solutions!  


16 comments:

  1. Quickly go pay bill and inform Syabas immediately to reconnect supply! Ya I agree... No water really damn mafan compared to electricity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristie.. told my bro to go and pay the bill today.. hopefully it resume when I am back.. :(

      Delete
    2. Hopefully all's well by now!

      Delete
  2. Seriously dear,you must always keep alert about auto debit,by just looking through the monthly statement,,,sometimes a blunder like this,can be real frustrating one...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Bro.. sometimes cannot depend too much on 'auto' ah..

      Delete
  3. I ll choose water over electricity also!! No water means no cleaning...ehehhehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yee Ling.. ya la, cannot release stress hoh...hehehe..

      Delete
  4. Har?? Sendiri salah ah - aiyoh kesian. 3 days no water you didnt check with neighbour ah ... if they no water also, then normal la. If only you no water, something wrong oh ... anyway, hope tonight you can mandi kau-kau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanna... ya la, I didn't check coz I don't see my neighbour washing also.. so I thought.. kita sama sama faith.. mana tau.. aiyo..

      Delete
  5. haha i wanted to ask u if u paid yr bills or not but then i think think , cannot be la.... mana tau!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah la!! no water how to survive..chee chee lap lap.. so how ? i m sure the whole neighbourhood will complain, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the problem is only my house no water.. coz never pay bills.. :p

      Delete
  7. if these few days got period..lagi worst when no water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LittleLamb.. *shiver* to even think of this la..

      Delete
  8. Quickly go pay the bill.....no water...can't tahan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®