$$ Come...

Friday, May 11, 2012

I finally got it

I was thinking very hard if I should get this for both of us, as I am now using just the phone doing so.  But this morning, something happen that make me want to get it as soon as possible before I continue to lose out the memory!

Yes, after thinking for a long time, I decided to get a camera for ourselves.  For both myself and Princess to capture our moments together.  I wish I could take down every single seconds of her daily life, as then we can recall as and when we wanted it.

After doing so much searching online, where initially camera I wanted to have was not getting good bargain, then I went to get something else.  And here, presenting the tools for increase memory power:-

Picture from Nikon Malaysia Sdn Bhd Website
Picture from Nikon Malaysia Sdn Bhd Website
I got a blue colour, and happy with it.  I came with 8GB of memory card, and also some other accessories which I need.  I am charging the camera now, and we can have the first outing with the camera tomorrow at the Mothering Mother 2012 Project at UMMC.

I am glad that even the project only able to kick start last weekend, we managed to collect more than 100 gifts for the mothers in the Pead ward in UMMC.  I will be there, and hopefully bring some smiles to the Mothers who caring for their sick child.

I count my blessing each day, for those who has made my life when I was suffering, and now when I am able to have a better living, I hope I can repay these people one day. 

One item tick off from the wish list.

7 comments:

  1. A nice gift for yourself on this Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you dear :-)

    Looking forward to more pix of u both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to some great pics from now on! Happy MOthers' Day Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you! :) Nice gift for yourself n princess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, nice blue camera! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice camera...hw much? I plan to get new camera too....the one at home has bit problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great..a camera is indeed useful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®