$$ Come...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

KLEENEX® Lends A Helping Hand On World Hand Hygiene Day!

Do you know when is World Hand Hygiene Day?  *read the post till the end..*


I recently received another package from IN.Deed Communication, which has a package of Disney-themed Kleenex® Hand Sanitizing Moist Wipes Multipacks! together with some other items show below:-

The package..

The happy faces...  




The 2 things that attract the Princess the most.. 

Of course, in the package, it has the press statement, and I super agree with Mr Sumeet Parab when he mentioned “At Kleenex®, we support the importance of a good hand washing routine but we also have a motto we live by when we find ourselves in situations where water is not readily available – when in doubt, wipe,” says Mr Sumeet Parab, Marketing Manager of Kimberly-Clark Malaysia. “We want to encourage people to live their lives to the fullest without being afraid of dirt or germs. This is especially important for young children who are naturally curious, and for whom exposure to nature and to outside surroundings is an important part of their developmental process. By keeping a pack of Kleenex® Wipes in your bag and in your car, you can easily keep your hands – and your children’s hands – clean while on-the-go.”

I always carry a pack of wipes in my bags along with all my other 'must have' items such as wallet and camera
 
Let me show you an example of why I always need that...
For Princess wiping her hands and mouth when we eat out especially recently she love the high chair instead of the normal chair..
Sometimes, I find the highchairs are stained with dirt, and I try to wipe it before letting Princess sitting on it

When Kleenex first launch of this convenient pack, I wrote an entry for it HERE.  My first experience of using the wipes as describe:
I opened a packet to try when I received it, and it smells good!!  Besides, it kills 99.9% germs Bacteria and flu viruses.  It is also alcohol free (which is very important to me coz Princess loves to play with wet wipes!!).  

Having a convenient, ready-to-use solution within reach is the key to keeping the hands clean, whether at school, at work, spending family time outdoors, running errands or on vacation – Kleenex® Hand Sanitizing Moist Wipes come in small, portable packs that the whole family can use and appreciate. Stash them in bags, glove compartments and office drawers so it’s easy to remember that we should clean our hands before eating and drinking, after playing or touching pets, in-between errands, after coughing or sneezing, and in many other situations in and outside of the home.  

Below is the 2 designs currently available for your choice!

The multipack Disney-themed Kleenex® Hand Sanitizing Moist Wipes (in bundles of three single packs) are priced at RM6.90, and for a limited time, Kleenex® is also giving away cool children’s activity books and water bottles with every purchase.  To get instant updates and learn more about the product and about keeping our hands clean, participate in interesting discussions and activities and be a fan of the Kleenex Malaysia sharing movement at http://www.facebook.com/Kleenex.Malaysia, or call Kimberly-Clark Consumer Care-line at 1-800-82-1188 (toll-free) on weekdays from 9am to 5pm.



*The World Health Organization (WHO) has been observing May 5 as the World Hand Hygiene Day since 2009.

6 comments:

  1. I have a habit of using wet tissue to wipe my mouth after meal. I have stored a few packs of wet tissue in my office drawer. Thanks for sharing with us about Kleenex wipe. I will keep an eye on this when I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in uncondusive environment, i use wet tissue but usually hand sanitizer is the minimum thing i would do. Keep clean always :)

    Latest: Runway Model is Cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. World Hand Hygiene Day?? haha, i really have no idea and never expect there's such a day.. seems like there is a day for all kind of things and matter nowadays.. but then i don't have to wait until the World Hand Hygiene Day to clean my hand, every day is Hygiene Hand day to me~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also keep a pack of wet tissue when my kids still small. Since they have grown up now, nowadays i seldom keep this tissue but i know this tissue is good. Thanks for remind me of this tissue..and i will consider to keep some in my bag again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We use this all the time! Every single day that we are out.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea..i particular like their packaging..so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®