$$ Come...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stainless Steel Electrical Lunch Box

Another wish list gone, and I can tell you that I basically done with the wish list for now.  I bought this electrical lunch box early this month, and I have been using it since.  It's been 2 weeks that I didn't go out for lunch, and I get better lunch hour now!

I first saw this item on one of the coupon site, however hesitated in buying which the deal lapse.  I search through all the info provided, and contacted the seller personally, and to my surprise, the seller was one quick and easy to deal with person.  We have an exchange of a few emails, and voila, I make my transfer online, and within less than a week, I got the product delivered to my office (with some hiccups between the courier company, the delivery was delayed but nevertheless, I am happy)

Let me first introduce you to the website, http://www.sexybabeswardrobe.com


And here, I show you the pictures of what I have with me..


Stainless Steel Electrical Lunchbox with a set of chopstick, fork & spoon
Multipurpose usage
Important:  Stainless Steel interior bowl
I spoke to the seller, that should the product served me well, and here is that I want to tell her that YES, I am super duper happy with it.  I have been taking my leftover dinner to work, and sometimes, I take raw vegetables, and some fish and chicken!  Not only I can eat leftovers, I am taking fresh stuff too sometimes.


I will try to take photos of my lunch if possible (sometimes too hungry till I forgot about it).  The preparation time for this also easy.  It takes me around 20 minutes, I can have nice, hot food served.  I am thinking this is better than microwave right?


Now, only during lunch dates, and also Wednesday (office will provide lunch), I bring this toy of mine to work with my lunch.  All happy for the last 2 weeks!  :D  Can you imagine I am not spending over lunch for the last 2 weeks? LOL!  *this is happier*

19 comments:

  1. something new to me..
    When I read the post .. electric lunch box .. what?
    btw the url that you post is really sexy .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. ya lor, she sells sexy stuff, but just glad she got what I want! hehe... so, you interested on her sexy stuff more right?

      Delete
  2. I have also been taking leftover dinner for next days lunch at office. Saves $$$ for sure and I can tell you, still taste better than outside food! Home cook food is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's save me the $$ and all.. hehehe..

      Delete
  3. Suggest to ur boss to get a small pantry with a powerful juicer, powerful blender, induction cooker or electrical pot.. then u can cook dy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... that's be too much right... then boss will ask me to camp here... Don't want la..

      Delete
  4. ya I saw this too on one of the sites... u just have to charge it to heat up the food right? Glad u are happy with ur purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.. I saw it for a few times.. hesitated till now...

      Delete
  5. it looks simple for preparation..

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's pretty good, and i can save on lunch! :)

    Latest: 100 Years Old Creation

    ReplyDelete
  7. it does look good..
    but can d item last long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, it's good, so far I love it very much...

      Delete
  8. Thanks for your review! Have been looking for something like this. Is it still working now? Also, does the product heat up the food evenly or hotter in the bottom area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, it's a good investment actually.. the heat is quite overall, and I can even cook rice with this..

      Delete
    2. Wow, cooks rice? How long does it take to cook rice? That's good to know. Thx ^^

      Delete
  9. Good to know, thanks Cyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi.. what is the brand and how much you bought it for?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®