$$ Come...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Heaven is for Real Deluxe Edition A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back


Book Description

Deluxe, keepsake edition of the best-selling book and true story of a young boy's visit to heaven after life-saving surgery.
Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to look down and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn't know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear.
Colton said he met his miscarried sister whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how "reaaally big" God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit "shoots down power" from heaven to help us.
Told by the father but often in Colton's own words, the disarmingly simple message is heaven is a real place, Jesus really loves children, and be ready there is a coming last battle.

My Review

I first read about this book from Rachel, and it seems really interesting to her.  I later found this book in Booksneeze, and I was totally amazed.  I read the 'children' version, and from the illustration of the book, I was sold.  Then now, reading the Deluxe Edition, it brings me even better illustration with the wordings.  The journey of Colton to heaven has greatly boost my faith in Jesus, and of course in trust with Heaven.  

It took me a round of 24 hours to complete reading this book, and complete with the review too!  It's good to read, and on top of all the interesting stories told by Colton, there were scriptures references which I can make as and when I am in 'doubt' again.  Also, the end of the book has a list of questions to be 'ask' to ourselves to further instill our faith in GOD.

Beside Colton, it also make me think from the Parent's point of view for both Todd and Sonja.  How will someone react on Colton's situation, and how badly a parent blame him / herself for the careless observation on the health situation.  All thanks to the Mighty that continue to shower HIS love to the family.  

The other person that this book expose me to is Akiane.  She has a portrait draw up for Jesus, which the picture was affirm by Colton that it's HIM.  When looking at the picture, it gives me so much 'closer' to HIM, and as if I known him for ages, when I just started to accept him a year ago.

This is definitely a good read, for someone who may have lost faith, or even to reaffirm the faith in Christ.  

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

8 comments:

  1. Yes, i forgot about Akiane. I also google more of her info after reading. Her drawings so real n I can seem to "relate" to her. and her drawing of Jesus..really so handsome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya men Rachel... the illustration of Jesus is really good.. he looks so peaceful..

      Delete
  2. Wow, i really wish i could see heaven for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew.. go read the book.. it gives me good visual of how Heaven is...

      Delete
    2. 24 hours to finish a book? Quite fast! ;)

      Delete
  3. I have seen something like this recently in youtube and was wondering whether it is true or make up story. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun and enjoy on something we like to read..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for popping by my blog :) I see that you were at the Disney event at Hatched? I was there too haha. perhaps I will see you at their event soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

  • Salem - I received an order from my customer, and was informed it was for her BOSS! It was a weekend project as they needed the cake on Monday! I got the cake si...
    2 years ago

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®