$$ Come...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Herbs & Spices, Sri Petaling

I read a few review of this makan place, which is near my house and I was attracted that they served Nasi Dagang with Ikan Tongkol! Last week, I decided to ask my brother along and we went to have our dinner there.  When I entered the shop, after checking out the menu, I of course ordered my 'wanted list' and my brother ordered his share too!  On top of that, we ordered a side dish to share.


The shop name

Nasi Dagang with Ikan Tongko

Prawn Fritters

Hainan Chicken Chop

Princess says it's Yummy!
Both my brother and I were satisfied with the food served.  Nothing to shout about the Hainan Chicken Chop as my brother is comparing it with Yut Kee's... But the Nasi Dagang is very fragrant with coconut milk, and the curry is also yummy!  I will surely come back again for Nasi Dagang!  The prawn fritters were good too!  Princess most happy when she saw those thick, yummy french fries!


The restaurant worker was very considerate that they separated my gravy of my nasi dagang knowing that it's for Princess to share.  But they didn't know that my Princess love CURRY!  hehehe...


Next time shall you have no idea of what to eat, you may consider this shop;


Restaurant Herbs & Spices
51, Jalan Radin Bagus, 
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 
57000 Kuala Lumpur. 
Contact: 603-9057 5592

9 comments:

  1. I have not try yut kee before.. but so far the best hainan chicken chop that i had is Cathay restaurant at ipoh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SP..I have not try the one in Cathay.. one day shall go back to Ipoh and whack food again..

      Delete
  2. near to your house? very near to mine too! :) where do you stay?

    Latest: Happy Father's Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fish.. I am around that area.. one day we go makan makan together ya.. hehehe..

      Delete
  3. oh that's hainanese chicken chop?? looks different from the ones i have, because it's dry unlike the one i have which is flooded with gravy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK.. I have not drunk it with the sauce yet.. LOL!

      Delete
  4. Just so you know, (since I join the Eat Well Class now), the healthiest meal above is the first one and the portion that I would eat is one quarter of the rice only. Shocking????!!!!!!!! It's true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I am also sharing a quarter with Princess... and YES, it's shocking that it's only good to eat the quarter of the rice!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®