$$ Come...

Friday, July 6, 2012

Cynful Pleasure @ Colgate SlimSoft

If you have read Princess blog, you sure know she got a good time during this event which held in Bangsar Village, Bistro 42 on last Saturday, 30 June 2012.  I was given an invitation from Nuffnang, after leaving my 'Dracula' comment at Kimberlycun's blog. hahaha.. she might just too scare and gave my name to Nuffnang. :p

Anyway, this is a new product launch by Colgate, which they have now come up with not 0.03, 0.02 but 0.01 soft bristle called Colgate SlimSoft.  Just in time for my next toothbrush change (it is advisable to change your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months) therefore I am all delighted to try this new product.  I used to have the 0.02 ones.. This one seems to be fine with me, and I can feel it pricked through my teeth each brush..


We have a great time there, with Princess not fussing at all, and she seems to enjoy the event very much.  When come to the trivia question time, I am the first to answer a question, and won ourselves exclusive gifts from Colgate.

Our Pretty Emcee of the day
The nice deco
The food.. YUMMY! 

The fact cards on the table for our reading and later the trivia questions were based on this

The Goodies.. that's a year of supply of toothbrush!

We also got 3 photo shots FOC from the event.  They have this photo wall with props for us to take photos, and print on the spot for us.


The first photo was both myself and Princess, 2nd, Princess on her own, and 3rd was with the Manager from Colgate upon getting our prize..







7 comments:

  1. Hmm, i think my toothbrush is running out of supply.Wifey still prefer oral B, but i think this would worth a try. Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun event! Nice photos taken too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm gonna try this....mmm, when was the last time I changed my toothbrush by the way..? (Should be 6 months ago..oppsss, lols)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your princess seems to have a great time ....
    have a good weekend ya..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah...what a wonderful event! Love the photo you took with your lil princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got free goodies again. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®