$$ Come...

Monday, July 16, 2012

I bought the Philips Air-Fryer!!!


I finally crossed out one item in my wish list, i.e. the Philips Air-Fryer which I am thinking for quite sometimes.  As my mum moved the wet kitchen to the back, and I am just too lazy to go and do any cooking.  Months ago, I got a chance to take some food that done by the Air-Fryer, and I immediately fell in love with it.  Imagine cooking with no OIL, and no MESS! 

When I first seen this machine, it was used to cook luncheon meat! and NICE is the only word I can find to describe the outcome.. then, we tried using it to do Roast Pork, and it turned out GOOD too!  So, I was aiming for this thing since then...

It was in white lavender colour in their first release, but having not a very 'clean' area, I waited for the black to 'appear' in our local market.  Last week, was the Maybank Treatsfair 2012, and with some points armed in hand, I went and look around for any good deals.  Mind you, I have been seeing deals of this kind of air-fryer at those coupon site too!  There, guess how long have I been wanting this baby..

I went to the fair, and this 'baby' was just right in the front to welcome me with a big RM250 discount from the original price!  Furthermore, it was under the 'installment plan' which upon signing up, I get additional 5 times points!!  Then since I did the purchase with my card, I got to enjoy a further 5% discount of cash back due to weekend shopping!!

Wait.. the fun don't end there.. I was given RM50 voucher (5 X RM10 vouchers) of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (how I wished it was Starbucks), and a Philips lunch box bag too!  It was an insulated bag with 2 clip and locked lunch box.. good? Then as a MBB cardholder whom purchase above RM500, I am entitled to claim for 2 DOME coffee voucher, and also another 2 BRAVE movie tickets by GSC!  Interesting?

The fun ends that I can even enter the premier lounge and got myself another Starbucks voucher for free, and a slice of pizza on the house!  On top of that, they served Nestle ready dispenser coffee / tea in the lounge..  I spend almost 8 hours shopping there, with some eye-opening of new products introduced.  

Did I just sounded like a cheapo?  hehehe.. don't care la, as long as I am able to max the benefits I can have..

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Philips Airfryer group. We have a grp in FB..imagine can cook prawn crackers!!! amazing tech. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LittleLamb.. yes, amazing.. but now still on top of the cabinet.. yet to hoi jiong..

      Delete
  2. So what did you cook with your new "babe?" :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhh...you got sooo many things in return. Sayy...how much is the Philips Air-Fryer? I've been eyeing it for quite sometime now too ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it for RM949 from the original price of RM1199. In the market, sometimes you get RM900 to RM950 if you got time to search for it. buying from SG is even cheaper..

      Delete
    2. Mmm...maybe I should wait a lil bit longer. Hehehe...hope that the price will become cheaper :))

      But RM949 also quite a steal already!

      Delete
  4. kewl .. you actually bought it...
    I saw the demo and it is very convenience...
    no oil for frying stuff and healthier..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..that's awesome! I would love to own one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks nice! I wish I could have one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this product is cool. "less oil and less mess!" i wish i could have one too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I know is the electricity consumption high?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®