$$ Come...

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I won the Kleenex "Share the Softness' Contest!

I blogged on the Kleenex "Share the Softness" here, and last week, I received an email from my lovely event company that I WON!!  Below is the prize in hamper.  I received an hamper of 10 boxes of Kleenex tissue, a few packs of traveling packs, the sanitizing wet wipes and etc... HURRAY!  Princess was so happy that she keep asking who gave that to us!

Two sides view of the hampers


In addition, I also won myself this (Image credit)...


It's good since we shop alot in Jusco, and that's basically covers my 1 week grocery shopping cost.. hehehe..

13 comments:

  1. Yay.. congratulation to you..
    I also like to shop at JJ but I feel that some chinese kedai runcit is cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congratulations!! you are so lucky!! and how many pieces of jusco vouchers are there?? hehe, you are rich now~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats, can plan your shopping sphree ady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cynthia! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Cynthia! Jusco member day in 1U today until tomorrow, Thursday !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reward time for you & princess. God works in many different ways :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®