$$ Come...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

POISE - Final Part

I actually captured an video showing the 'live' absorption test during the event, and here sharing the video for your reference.

I hope this will gives my dear reader a better picture of how POISE could help in LUL!

Again, don't keep it to yourself.. POISE, it happen to ME!

All other links to the related post is here

Poise It Happens to Me Event


POISE® Launches ‘IT HAPPENS TO ME’ Educational Campaign - Part 1

 

POISE® Launches ‘IT HAPPENS TO ME’ Educational Campaign - Part 2

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing anyway ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh.. u attended a lot of events recently.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is very good to let all ppl know about this...
    I learn a new thing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®