$$ Come...

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Samsung S6500

I got the phone for a week now, and I am loving it actually.  I understand that the phone does not really cost a bomb, and can get the basic smartphone function!  My princess has been enjoying the phone, and of course, not just that the phone is small and easier to handle for her, she is also attracted to the 'yellow' colour of the phone.. she has asked me to ditch my current 'black' phone!!

We first try out the camera, and it was good.. we were bored waiting for the buy 1 free 1 promo earlier, and I snapped a few photo using the phone, and below are some of it..

We were queue-ing for the promo... put both the sisters in the trolley..

Princess having her own 'sandwich'.. 


Besides, it has mostly the same smartphone function overall comparing to other phones, and of course being a Samsung brand phone, the phone come with Samsung apps!!  I got to explore most of the apps FREE comparing to other phones.. yeah yeah...

I have no technical expert, therefore unable to tell you the most technical details of the phone, however I would suggest should one is looking for a 'smartphone' and wanting something 'sufficient', it's a good phone to consider.

One features that my princess love is the sound recording apps (I know we have it in most phone) however in my 'black' phone, I can't use the recorded sound to be 'alarm' tone!  First day when princess got the phone to 'play' she recorded an alarm tone, and it goes.. "Breanna wake up, Breanna wake up" and guess that's make her get off the bed at 6.30am easier..hehe..She has since tried many many different tones of alarm, and change each night before going to bed! *faint*

Next, due to the size of the phone, she is able to handle it better, and she has been going around the house asking everyone to 'post' for her.  As she only needed to tap on the screen when she needed to capture 'photo' she enjoyed it very much than my 'black' phone..

She is asking for 'her' phone nowadays!!! She told me that I can bring the 'black' phone to work, and the 'yellow' phone is hers!  Now when I need to return the phone to Nuffnang, I will have to 'explain' to her where is the 'yellow' phone... *hopefully Samsung thinks this is a piece of good review, and I can keep the phone* :p

I browse for the price of the phone actually, and it cost around RM599 (recommended selling price) and sometimes the price is lower too!  For a phone costing around RM600, you get the use of smartphone, it's actually worth it for a not so 'compact' user. 

The battery life was good too!  We had the phone charged, and it lasted for about 5 days (again, for not an avid phone user).

10 comments:

  1. I personally think Samsung phones are good! Price is reasonable and the phone looks good too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayley.. the brand is good hah... time to change my phone.. hehe..

      Delete
  2. hope that samsung will let you to keep the phone ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SP.. hoping for it to happen.. hehehe..

      Delete
  3. Oh, I prefer Samsung to LG. Don't know why, but my feeling says that Samsung product is more durable than any other brands from its origin country :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yvonne.. guess many started their liking on Samsung now..

      Delete
  4. I just got Sumsung Galaxy Tab 2. Me too, a Sumsung supporter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yan.. I am thinking of getting one of that too.. the only thing is that I prefer a keyboard than the touch screen..

      Delete
  5. Samsung supporter here too. I got a S2 for wifey last year, and now she is hoping for a S3 *slap head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew.. time to change phone jor... S3 is now the hit! You know how much you need to pay for a good and caring babysitter to jaga kenji? an annual change of phone to your wifey is more worth it..

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®