$$ Come...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wishing all Selamat Berpuasa!

Photo Credit
I am taking this time to wish everyone a Happy Ramadhan month, and all smooth preparation for the arrival of Syawal!

I personally like the Ramadhan month, not because of the array of food available but also you see our fellow Muslim friends holding on their limit to achieve something that they believe religiously.  Guess this month, there will be alot of tolerance between our fellow Malaysians in order to respect each other.  We shall all play our part as human to give and take each time.




2 comments:

  1. time flies .. and it is fasting month...
    happy fasting to all muslim ppl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat berpuasa to those fasting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®