$$ Come...

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bubbles & Bites

After the mooncake workshop, we were treated to a good meal of course.  We were led to Bubbles & BitesThe Resort’s latest F&B addition, opened on 4th July 2012.  If you asked me about the food that day, the only word is YUMMY!  It's a very enjoying meal that day, despite I am under the weather.  


3 main points of the restaurant:-


casual continental cottage cuisine in a relaxing and rustic ambiance.




The outlet is committed to serving fresh food, specializing in pizzas and pastas.





Serve miniature bottles of sparkling wines, alcoholic sodas, juices, soft drinks, beers and wines from all around the world.



Menu Please


Signature Dishes

Pizza Carnivore 
Pizza Carbonara
Home-style Macaroni & Cheese
Al Dente Spaghetti
Our ‘Simply Fresh’ Burger
Parmigiano Burger
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
Fish and Chips
Braised Lamb Shank
Whole Roasted Kampung Chicken
Traditional Tiramisu
Trio of International Dough Fritters 
Signature Hot Chocolate

If you think that's all we have that day, then you might not be right, after such nice lunch, we proceed to the upper level of the cafe and had 2 bottle of sparkling champagne!  Let's share the environment..

The comparison of the upper level and the dining level... isn't that cool?


  

3 comments:

  1. A nice ambiance to indulge in yummy foods....
    My my, the pasta looks really appetizing with that huge prawn hiding beneath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food looks great! Oooo...I love braised lamb shank! Hope they serve that on a bed of mashed potatoes - some places don't. Tsk! Tsk!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

  • Salem - I received an order from my customer, and was informed it was for her BOSS! It was a weekend project as they needed the cake on Monday! I got the cake si...
    2 years ago

My Brother's Blog

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®