$$ Come...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Still weaning - Day 8

Night wean is success, now it's the morning wean which will definitely take a longer time!!  She needed her fix in the morning as her 'wake up' dosage and being me who doesn't want to create a havoc while getting ready to work, I give in... guess this will go on till she decide to stop..

Why on earth no one says there will be 2 weaning process in breastfeeding?!!!

The whining at night still going on, but less and getting better.  She is able to sleep through without her fix. 

Ok, I am taking a break from this battle, and let her get her morning fix.  Very tired to battle with a 3 years old toddler as she knows her 'scream' will get to somewhere.. arrghh...

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I'm sure you will succeed! Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you need more patience to deal with this. Just be patience and very soon it will be over. My wife manage to wean off my boy during the sleeping hours, but he will be looking for mummy at midnight. Guess this will take some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave up! When I feel manipulated, my temper gets bad. So it's back to breastfeeding with a willing and happy heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®