$$ Come...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Charity for OrphanCARE

I have been volunteering in one charity organisation, namely OrphanCARE.  Reason I choose this is that they are one center that allows parents who do not want their child, be put in a hatch, and later will be adopted by others.  As a single mother myself, I understand the stress ongoing to care for a child single handedly, and after reading many many babies dump and died due to unwanted reason, I have very strong bond to the tagline of this organisation, i.e. Every child needs a family.


Today, I received email from the administrative, that there is a musical tribute and details as follows:-

A musical Tribute to The Late Mr A. Thanigasalam

Musicians:  

Puan Sri Elinah Ahmad (Piano)

Ms. Winnie Cheah (Violin)

Ms   Beatrice Cheah (Cello)

Dr Thevi Thanigasalam ( Piano)

Date: 20th October 2012 (Sat) @ 6pm


Venue:  International Youth Centre (IVC)
!, Jalan Yaacob Latiff,
Bandar Tun Razak
Ceras, Kuala Lumpur

Refreshments will be served at the end of the performance.

Invitations are by a minimum donation of RM50.00


All Proceeds will go to 

1. Orphancare (BabyHatch)  Tel: 03- 78761900

2. New Life Orphanage

On behalf of Orphancare, I sincerely hope that you are able to lend support to the charities mentioned via your attendance to this fine evening of classical music. 

Invitation is by a donation of RM 50.00 but we are happy to receive more.  

Should there be any queries, please call OrphanCARE 03-78761900.

3 comments:

  1. Indeed every child needs a family. I was appalled and disturbed by the amount of child dumping cases recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree that every child need a family?
    I want to donate..
    can i just bank into their account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear,

    FB u ape ye, i nak add FB lama i dah kena hacked la..
    my FB

    Anje Damia Nurin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®