$$ Come...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cynful Pleasure @ Johor Premium Outlets

I took a quick trip to JB on the 2nd weekend of September (8/9 & 9/9) braving an almost 5 hours drive down south with my mum and my girl.  This was the first time I drove to JB after moving back to KL from Singapore.  I am so used to drive down South those days but now, the almost 5 hours journey was a killer.

The main reason we were there was to celebrate and welcome the birth of my niece, and it's her full moon and my god sister invited us to be there for a family celebration.  We had a good time bonding together, and later the next day, I took the opportunity to drive and have a look at the Johor Premium Outlets since it's newly opened.

I am going to load the post with more pictures, for your eyes only...











It's more a different shopping experience comparing to shop in a complex.  Here, all individual shops have their own door and entrace, and it's in a open area.  When we were there, it's drizzling, therefore it's bit difficult to shop around.  Glad it stops after 5 minutes we arrived and started again 5 minutes before we left the place.  LOL!

Pricing for the products are a good bargain, where you get up to 70% discount sometimes.  My God-SIL bought a Salvotore Ferragamo dress with a good price.  Guess the dress was initially cost RM10K but it was a steal when she bought it.  You wanna make a guess of the price of the dress? LOL!

So, next time if you happen to be in JB, you may want to visit this place for a good bargain!

15 comments:

  1. I heard about this place early this year. I will be going to JB at Christmas to visit my brother, and hope we can find time to drop by this place. My wife will love this place :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go jalan jalan okla... things are relatively pricey for some...

      Delete
  2. I heard of this place. But where is it located? near the duty free shop at Johor city or very far away. From Taiping going to JB really is exhausted. Unless I have A BETTER reason to visit JB - legoland... LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are your shopping loots? Didn't buy anything?
    I believe after discount, things are still expensive, aren;t they ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't buy anything for myself.. only a top for my girl and one top for my niece..

      Delete
  4. great..i will plan for a trip to jb one day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. yvonne.. I only got 1 top from Vincci and 3 pairs of socks from Poney.. all for the girl not Me.. :p

      Delete
  6. What? RM10k for a dress? Even after a 90% discount, it will still cost RM1k, right? I will faint first hahaha.... Is this place worth going? I get the impression that the things are still expensive even though it's at "sales" price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the dress cost RM500 in the end... but ya, even 'reduced' price also not cheap..

      Delete
  7. I went there but dun know what to shop for oso.. ended up going home empty handed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®