$$ Come...

Friday, September 21, 2012

It finally end the 40 months agony!! HURRAY!


If you first scroll to my blog, you see this Lilypie tracker at the top, and if you wondering what I am referring to, then you got to go read my story, but I am happy and glad that this afternoon @ 12.07pm, I received an SMS informing that money is IN, and I don't need to go chase around for the FINAL payment!!  It came 1 week 2 days earlier.... 

I am blessed.. in anyway.  I am down with bad flu for many days, but guess the consolation came to me for the compensation of being sick..  I thank GOD finally knock some sense into this fella, and I don't need to suffer any longer!

Since the debt collection duty is completed, guess the time to put the episode to end NOW!  No more harping on this story now on... HURRAY!!

I am happy, and I want to celebrate!!!  I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support throughout the 40 months of agony, especially to my family members who had standby me with this situation.  No one actually 'dump' me for what I have done, in fact giving me 101% support.  Times like this, support from family and friends means alot!


Have a nice and great weekend everyone!! 


*  I am going to change the tracker to COMPLETED!!*  

8 comments:

  1. So happy to hear this,I know the agony you went through as far as that debt is concerned,, but glad that now it is all over,

    come come to Penang and yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm senggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my my..time really pass so fast. I glad you can close this chapter already and hope you dont get to see the fella again...EVER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear this. Finally, a full stop on the story. You have been a tough woman to gone through all this. Well done Cyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time flies,ya. I really salute you! You are a very brave mummy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®