$$ Come...

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My First Kleenex® Ultra Soft Fresh Scented Experience

My dear readers, do me a favour please?  Can you walk into your bathroom and take a deep breath or sniff?  How many of you 'run' to the bath and get out ASAP once all your business done?  Did anyone of you even burn scented candles in the toilet?

I admit, I do... I sometimes can't stand the stale water smell, and of course, not to mentioned the 'after business' smell in the en-suite bath, I will either burn scented candles, or spray some scented spray to eliminate the spell.  I standby a bottle of room spray just next to the entrance of my bath!

Do you know that now, I don't have to do this anymore?  why?  I am now smelling my bath tissue!!  

Infused with a naturally fresh scent and embossed with subtle flower designs, Kleenex® Ultra Soft Fresh stays true to the promises of the Kleenex® brand, being ultra soft, strong and more absorbent. Its 3-ply formulation is strong even when wet, giving you and your family gentle yet effective care.   “Kleenex® Ultra Soft Fresh is the first and only scented bath tissue in the market, bringing you that special touch of softness and strength that only Kleenex® can offer. You have to try it to believe it!”


Kleenex® Ultra Soft Fresh is available at all hypermarkets in 10-roll and 20-roll packs, at a recommended retail price of RM17.95 and RM33.10 respectively.


I received a call that there will be a package from the advertising company, however no one answered the door in my house!  Glad that the despatch was kind, that he called, and asked if he can leave the package with my neighbour.  Kind neighbour helped me to collect the package, and later I apps my brother to collect it from her.  I am glad I don't have bad relationship with my neighbours.. 

When I received a package containing the Kleenex® Ultra Soft Fresh, I got Princess to sniff as told.. I am not kidding..


Then, we officially opened the box:- 


My princess happily claimed ownership of the items:-
Bathroom Tissue Holder
A green container that has another roll of bathroom tissue
Now, are you game for a contest?  You can be in the running to win Grand Prizes worth more than RM40,000 in total, consisting of a professional bathroom makeover worth RM10,000, a full year’s supply of the brand new scented Kleenex® Ultra Soft Fresh bath tissues and a spread in Parenthood magazine!


All you have to do is to tell us why you need a “bathroom refresh” by Kleenex®! More details can be found on the Kleenex Malaysia Facebook page during the month of September. So hurry, send in your most creative answers and stand a chance to get your bathroom refreshed in more ways than one!


Join the Kleenex® Refresh Your Bathroom” Contest on the Kleenex Malaysia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Kleenex.Malaysia

For more information, please call the Kimberly-Clark Consumer Careline at 1-800-82-1188 (toll-free) on weekdays from 9.00am to 5.00pm.




About Kleenex®
Kleenex® is the world’s best-selling brand of facial and bath tissues.  Kleenex® tissues are made from 100% virgin pulp, which make them suitable for even the most sensitive skin.  Kleenex® tissues, available in a variety of attractive and convenient packaging formats, are distinctive for their ideal softness, strength and absorbency.
For more information, visit www.kleenex.com.my

About Kimberly-Clark
Consumers around the world trust and rely on Kimberly-Clark brands like Kleenex®, Scott®, Huggies® and Kotex® to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. These trusted household names are the result of 140 years of quality and innovation. We are committed to quality products which enhance the lives of people while preserving the planet’s resources, thus helping to create a better future for all via Sustainability 2015, a holistic framework to weave sustainable business practices into everything we do. For more information, visit www.kimberly-clark.com


6 comments:

  1. Something good to have. Princess seems to love the bathroom tissue holder very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read about this contest today n have try my luck too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Gonna grab some over the weekend when we have our weekly grocery shopping:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to you for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you too, Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®