$$ Come...

Friday, September 7, 2012

My simple lunch today

If you have noticed I am a big fan of broccoli, and yesterday, I brought a bunch broccoli of it together with some Japanese  mushroom to work, and having that idea to have simple lunch.

All I did was just put some oyster sauce, soya sauce and pepper and use my electric steamer to steam the 2 item together.. and voila, I get yummy lunch.  I am glad I did have this idea this yesterday morning, as I had a very late lunch due to a meeting yesterday.  If not, I will have to walk to the mall and grab whatever left from the lunch hour.  This basically more simpler and healthier..

Here, my simple lunch...


5 comments:

  1. I love broccoli too. This is very healthy, but assuming you are putting this into a thermal-ware, would the prolong heat causes the vegetables to lose the vitamins and nutritional values? i'm not too sure about this though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love broccoli too. I just blanch it in boiling water, cooked with oyster sauce or fish sauce and add anchovies or prawns. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love broccoli too. yay to all broccoli fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, healthy and yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely and healthy lunch! Good mix too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®