$$ Come...

Monday, October 22, 2012

Baking weekend...

Last Saturday was kind of busy weekend actually.  If you read my earlier post, you know I have a few makan vouchers that was near expiry and last weekend was FINAL!  We went ahead with no reservation to the hotel's restaurant, and PTL that we managed to get in and still have our meal.  After which we head for some shoppings, and when I got home, suddenly the baking bugs bite me, and I decided to try finishing whatever ingredients I have in the kitchen (avoiding to get all the nagging).  I quickly do a calculation in my head, and think of using the rest of the evening to bake.

I have an order for 3 containers of chocolate chip cookies, and since I will be baking just over the weekend, I decided to continue the baking spree and wanted to bake another 6" OREO cheesecake (chilled) and also finish the sausages in the freezer and bake some sausage buns for Sunday School.  When I reached home, I quickly take out the apron, and put it on and started working!

See, sometimes it's good to do thing impromptu.. with such a last minute decision, and within 5 hours of hard labour alone (and some 'disturbance' help from Princess), I managed to whip up the 3 containers of cookies, about 15 large sausage buns, and 25 pieces of mini sausage buns, and the 6" chilled Oreo Cheesecake.. Let's share the victory..



Didn't manage to take photo of my chilled cheesecake as it was brought to work this morning to be share with my colleagues in order to celebrate a piece of good news that came in just the beginning of the week.  Shall share more of the good news later when I can.  Now, it's not a good time to 'leak' any news of it yet (just like those pregnant tales, you don't tell people you preggy till after the 1st trimester right).. LOL!







BTW, if you want to know the price of the cookies, it weigh about 250g, and price at RM25 per container.  I uses quality Australian butter, and converture chocolate chips.  It comes with either just plain chips, or you may add nuts of your choice.  Do let me know if you are interested, and a minimum order of 3 containers are required (except during festive season).

4 comments:

  1. The sausage buns looked good here.

    Did you manage to get a place for the buffet on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yannie.. YES, we managed to squeeze in as walk in.. :p

      Delete
  2. Wow, you certainly have bake quite a lot. I love the sausage buns. So yummy. So envy of your colleagues, always have new cakes or biscuits to try :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®