$$ Come...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cotton On Wagon.. I jump on it too!

after seeing so many bloggers jumping on the Cotton On Wagon, I did the same too!  I browse the website for many many days, before clicking on 'checkout'!  I only browse stuffs that are not more than RM20, and since it's on free shipping, I enjoyed my shopping without the need of spending addition petrol, parking and etc.







All above the loots from the 1st purchase, and today, I place my 2nd purchase..

.



Looking forward to receive the loot in 2 days time... YES, that's how fast it can reach me.. hehhee

7 comments:

  1. Cynthia, I am still buying now. Just submit an order yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a trend now huh? Hmm, you people are tempting me ler... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the club, Cynthia *grin*

    Somebody should block my Internet access to Cotton On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....you are bitten by the bugs too. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy online shopping..I still prefer to shop in those shops..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you are into it too. More and more people got bitten now! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®