$$ Come...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

甲洞 (Kepong Gangster) Movie

I don't know if you are aware, there is a promotion on Golden Screen Cinema where Buy 1 get 1 Free when you purchase with Visa Debit or Credit card.  You can refer the promo HERE.  Below is the promo screen captured.


So, I bought 2 tickets for 甲洞 (Kepong Gangster) Movie last Saturday at Tropicanan City Mall, and off we went to watch.  I have no regret going for this show, as it's a good show!!!  I have never expected Malaysian production to be that GOOD!!




As said by the title, this is a gangster theme movie, similar to the HK "Young and Dangerous" where 5 students who were bullied at school, joined a secret society to seek protection, and later involved in the gangsterism activities such as bookie, drug pusher and loan collectors.

It provided a good educational point for the young ones, that being in this 'journey' is not a good example.

I would suggest that the young teenages, especially those in the rebellious stage, should watch this show!  Parents, bring along your children if you going.

Only one thing that I tolerated was the 'Cantonese' that spoken typically Malaysian style. LOL!  the 'lui' thing is damn hillarious!! LOL!

Now, since it's on promotion, why not support the local production right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®