$$ Come...

Monday, October 1, 2012

My first experience...

with SALONPAS!!

Age has been catching up, and with the recent incident of stiff neck, I finally resorted to use Salonpas to relieve the pain.  I bought a pack of 10 patches, and uses 3 right after lunch.  It has a heat feeling, however not many people could stand the medicated smell though.

It helps a little to make me feel soothing, however it has not relieve any pain yet.  I hope that this pack will make me better, and I don't need to visit the doctor to get any more musle reliever or etc.

I have something exciting coming up on Wednesday, so I hope I can get this over by then... 

8 comments:

  1. I love Salon Pas. It helps to relieve my stiff shoulders and backache too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are many kinds of plaster. Salon Pas is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you need to exercise on your shoulder...
    it helps a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that too...especially after a tiring tournament day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think a massage at your shoulder helps you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my fav companion. Have been using it for quite some time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...I have been using them too especially when I have a stiff shoulder. Should exercise more lar...healthier:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is smelling and I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®