$$ Come...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Email Accounts

How many email accounts do you have?

Frankly speaking, I have quite a number of email accounts, it was all set up for different purposes, and I got one for those vouchers site!! I got 1 for the business of Cynful Pleasure.. and furthermore, got some which no longer in use too!

Now, the story goes..


I don't check those 'dormant' email account very frequent, maybe once a month or max twice since I know the purpose of setting up the account is purely for junk BUT I forgot my Facebook account was also using one of this dormant account!!!

It got me check one of my email this morning, since I have been actively participating in one contest, and after clearing the inbox, delete all the items, I went to the junk mail and check and guess my horror when one of the junk mail caught my attention by "You won the Giveaway - Putto Secret Foam Wash giveaway!‏" by I'm a full-time mummy

My Horror finding this important email went to JUNK!
The best part is, the email state that I am supposed to revert with the details, if not another winner will be chosen!!!  I was almost in the end of the 48 hours deadline given, and quickly email the blog owner for my details, both in my email and FB!!!  *fuh.. just niche of time* and so happy that she reply to say that I am still on time to claim my prize.

So now, I learned my lesson, I change the email in my FB to one email account that I frequent, and also to link up the rest of other accounts to ONE only account... hehehehe... 


14 comments:

  1. I link all to one...in case miss out important things. Glad that u managed to save ur goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yee Ling.. I did link a few la... but not all..

      Delete
  2. Wow....glad that you did not miss out that. I checked spam mails all the time, just to ensure that I do not miss out anything important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew.. ya, it's good to sometimes check the spam too..

      Delete
  3. I have a few too but only one frequently used..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have three but I hardly ever check. Hehehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe.. STP, maybe you check, you got some 'prizes' in there too!

      Delete
  5. oh lucky you. Luckily you check your junk mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynthia, I have only one email account so far. Last time I have account in hotmail and yahoo. I find it is so cumbersome to check my emails in two accounts. So, I slowly get the hotmail account to die off on its own. Now, I just stick to one email account at yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only have one account at yahoo. For business and leisure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®