$$ Come...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting Busy.. and iLike..

One of the reason that I left my previous Company is that I am just too bored sitting on my work desk with very minimal workload.  Despite so much I wanna do for the office, but there seems to have people 'chor tao chor sai' and it's seriously hard to make things happen.

Since I joined my current workplace on 1st November, I had my fair share of getting bored sitting doing nothing and I got the ample time to do my personal stuff like blog and updating my photos.  Can you imagine I can also do half a photobook for Princess?  Yes, this was how much free time I have..

But today, finally... after 21 days, I got myself busy as the Company will be having the project starting soon, and one of my role is to help out the team!! hurray!  Yes, I might not have more personal time, but since I don't eat out, I can use my lunch hour (like now) to blog a few 'paragraph' and also visit other blogs too!  What's more, I can still log in to my FB and see updates of my dear friends.

I love my work here, so far no complain even I got some sitting down time, but at least I was 'warned' that I should enjoy my 'honeymoon' time here before the craze start! So, yes, finally.. it's starting...

How about you?  Do you laze around at work or do you enjoy those 'free' time?  or like me, got bored after too many of them?  Some friends called me 'jin kuat tao'... 

11 comments:

  1. Same like u Cyn..I prefer to work rather than enjoy. My workload is not too heavy but busy time can be real havoc. So still bearable compared to the first year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya lor Yee Ling..so damn boring sitting doing nothing.. :p

      Delete
  2. For both my previous job and current job, I work in an environment that I have to update timesheet by the end of the day/week to record what I have done during the day. So I don't like to have free time..... coz nothing to report what I have done.... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chee Yee.. same here too.. need to update time sheet but then still, put general work.. :p

      Delete
  3. In my previous job, there was also Timesheet, so we have to find work to do even though nothing much to do. I prefer not too heavy/stressful, yet not too free, else no motivation to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. I just heard about a school in the rural area here with so few pupils so the teachers had nothing to do, just sat around and talked all day and in the end, started quarreling with one another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, sometimes being so free isn't really a good thing right?
    But, being too busy is also no good too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my every now and then 5 minutes break to blog hop and look away from designs and proposals. Keeps me sane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always busy, responding to both customer and supplier. I hope I have more time to do blog update in office hours. haha...but still can find some time to look into my friend's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha I the one with low wordload and enjoy the free time I have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kind of getting busier now. I just steal my time here and there to go online. Other wise I would have died of stress long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®