$$ Come...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, and the winner(s) announcement!

It marked my 35th birthday on the 15th November 2012!  Officially I am mid-30s now!!  For over the last 35 years, I have managed to still stand strong on my own feet, and getting better off I would say.  I finally embrace the Lord and has been actively participating in Care Cell and so forth.  I hope my journey with GOD will be a fruitful ones.

Now, I shall announced the winner(s) now, however the prizes will have to wait till I got it from the sponsor, i.e. Kleenex Malaysia before I start to send them out!  Below the video I got Princess to draw out the 5 winners!  We have a total 7 submissions as follows:-

1)  Kylie
2)  Wenn
5)  Wendy Pua
6)  Eriol Loh
7)  MeRy

We are overly busy last week, therefore only able to do the announcement this morning at my work desk.  Folding up the names of the participants, and quick pick 5 of you below!


I have 7 participants, and picked 5 of them, and the winners are:-

Wendy, Mery, Andrew, Eriol & Claire!

Congrats to all of you, and kindly PM me your address, as then once I received the gift from Kleenex, I will post it out to you!

Thank again everyone for your participation, as we will then make 7 make-a-wish charity too!


P/s:  For the winners, you have 5 days to contact me with your details, or I will give your winnings to the next lucky person.  Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. Congrates to the winners. I am running the same giveaways please feel free to join :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners..
    Happy belated Birthday to you..
    I am older that you.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah kepada pemenang-pemenang:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Cyn! Wah!!! Mid-30's...so very young. Can't remember what it was like when I was in my 30's - so very long ago. Hehehehehe!!!!Congrats to the winners! Wahhhh!!!! That Andrew won again! Congrats, Andrew...and to Claire & Mery too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, cynthia..

    Congrats to winners!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww Tq so much can i send u my address thru email?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cynthia,thank u so much...what is your email add?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®