$$ Come...

Friday, December 28, 2012

Astro CGM Competition - I watched it Live!

Did you hear how excited I am?  I'm still feeling happy for my dear friend who won the Champion title last Sunday in Genting!!

I was seated right at the VIP seats, and with that, I was also 'featured' as spectators in the show!!  If you watched on Astro last Sunday, you might be able to catch a glimpse of both myself and Princess! LOL!

Yours Truly!  

I'm glad I took the drive for the FIRST time in my life to Genting with my car! It's a good experience actually.  Now that I've done it, I may do it more often bringing Princess for a 'short' escape as and when I can afford to!

My dear friend who successes the winning, was tearing away during the announcement, and as a friend, I know she was not acting to that!  She was really happy for herself!

Here some photos of the night..

This camera was moving up down front back to capture the best!!  

The final 8

My dear friend performing the winning song!
 

Silly me that I left my camera in the car, and it's too far for me to walk from Arena of Star to First World under the cold weather.. so, I just use my phone to capture some moments!  Plus my princess decided that it's too 'cozy' to sleep in the audience seats, and she fell asleep almost 3/4 of the show only managed to wake up to catch her 'auntie Nicole' final song!!

Did you watched the show?  If not, it's going to show again tomorrow at 1.30pm or you may visit HERE for recap of the show!

9 comments:

  1. I watched it Cynthia. When your friend won the champion, I thought of you, as I remember you said you wanted to go there and support her.

    Tomorrow I will watch the show again, as my two girls enjoy watching the singing competition. I must open my eyes wide big and try to locate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i was watching from home with my parents! the feeling of watching it live is always the best! i wish to have such chance too :)

    Latest: Thanks for being here in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly you that you forgotten your camera? I'm the biggest moron for forgetting the live show last Sunday, uwahhhh!!! (I'm used to the weekly schedule on Saturday 8.30pm)

    I'm gonna catch the repeat today~ And congrats to your friend, she deserve to win the champion because she has powerful vocal and she dances gracefully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to your friend...that night I watched till the end.Too bad I never spotted you in the show too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be very syok watching it live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your friend..
    I am sure it is very exciting.. cheering and support your friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your dear friend of winning the Champion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®