$$ Come...

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cynful Pleasure Signature Christmas Cookies

It was a 'sudden' order, since I am anticipated it to happen.  Each year, I will bake for this good friend of mine who will give my cookies for 'gift' and each year, I've got to do it for her.  It's always a blessing that I know someone love my cookies.

So, over the Sunday, I baked non-stop to have the cookies in ready to be delivered to Singapore tomorrow!    I've made loads and loads of different taste (almonds, walnuts and plain) and mixed them all in one.  I do some packaging too!  I will be baking more of this during the Chinese New Year, and will open to take orders!

I've done a few extra ones to be given to my princess childminders!

The All Time Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies

The ribbon-ed containers
The pricing for the above is below:-
1)  RM45 for the big container which is about 500g
2)  RM25 for the small container which is about 250g

If you are interested to order any choc chip cookies for Chinese New Year, you may drop me an email or contact, and I will get back to you.


5 comments:

  1. hehehe .. that cookies looks great..
    my wife also started to bake cookies and will do it for CNY.. kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think I'll start learning baking... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely biscuits!! You are so good in making these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very yummy cookies. All the best to your sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®