$$ Come...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ipad Apps Review: Hansel & Gretel: Lost

I've been in touch with the owner of the blog, I'm a full time mummy and we recently got another chance to review a Ipad apps on Hansen & Gretel:  Lost.

* Title: Hansel and Gretel: Lost
* Price: $3.99
* Category: Books
* Released: Oct 05, 2012
* Version: 1.0
* Size: 241 MB
* Language: English
* Seller: PB&J Publishing
* Rated: 4+
* Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
**information above from I'm a full time mummy**


My girl enjoyed this apps very much, especially on the part with the interactive games.  If you remembered, this story is about Hansel & Gretel lost in the wood, and got into a candy house and a witch try to feed Hansel till fatter before eating him, and Gretel saved him by pushing the witch into the oven.  I use this story to tell Princess not to go anywhere without mummy, and she is to hold my hands all the time when we are out.

She likes to drop the candies from the candy house!  Frankly speaking, who don't like candy!!

Now, each night, Princess will be playing this story, before bedtime, and I can save up some energy, as this app will do the reading too!!  Here below are the characters!


The page is features with nice illustration and music! Best, is interactive and I love the most, Narration with text highlighting!






Disclaimer:
I did not received any monetary compensation for this review, the apps is provided to me for my review. This is solely my own opinions and should you consider buying this, please do further research. You may have a different views from me.

1 comment:

  1. terimakasih infonya, sangat bermanfaat
    salam kenal dari saya..
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®