$$ Come...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last post for 2012, and 179 posts in total

This marked my 179th post for year 2012, and I hope to do more in 2013!

I've been lacking in blogging in the mid of the year, as I don't have access so freely to the www world!  I was basically 'lock out' during office hour, and glad now that I can start doing it again in the new office.  I am thankful for the person who interviewed me, hired me, and given me this opportunity to work here.  I finally got a place where I want to be, and happy living with it now.

2012 has been an exciting year for me, and a few chapters happened:-

a)  I managed to collect the final 40th payment!!!
b)  I've also managed to get a new job in November!
c)  Princess had sleepover(s) and it's our FIRST time not being together
d)  I've got my car!
e)  I'm back baking!!
f)  I've done a few giveaways!! Finally in giving than receiving!
g)  I won little prizes along the year, especially towards the end!

For 2013, besides working to achieve better living standard, I hope to have a holiday or two with Princess ONLY!  I may want to take her on a flight in 2014!!  I don't usually make resolutions since I'm not good in keeping them.  I have some little 'target' to achieve, and I hope I can do that in 2013!

I hope I can get closer to GOD in 2013, and have more time communicating with HIM.  I'm also trying to visit church on Saturday evenings!  I've enrolled my dear Princess for ballet class on Sunday morning, therefore going to give church a miss and replace it on Saturday.

I wish to wish everyone here
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!



11 comments:

  1. Glad to find someone like you through the blogging world .. hope to meet up in some of the events next year (fingers crossed) Happy New Year to the both of you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you great achievements..
    happy new year to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch Astro CGM final round concert again on Saturday, only the last few songs. When your friend Nicole sang the last winning song, I saw you carrying up princess who just woke up from her sleep.

    Happy New Year too you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and all in your family. God bless and best wishes for 2013. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cny,,it has been great to know you and having a chance to meet up with you and the little princess,do bring her to see me,if you happen to be in Penang again,,, i am happy for you that your last 40th has been collected,hahahhaha

    now may you have a great 2013 and surely you can be close to HIM, HE is patient one,,,,just spend sometimes with him ya

    take care now,,, and baking all the way ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm so excited to remind people and even gain new fans who find out about Dharma - a new generation who could find out about Dharma and enjoy her and all the characters on the show. Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Air Tickets to Lagos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Cynthia and may your winning streak continue this 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®