$$ Come...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My comfort food... and it's now Princess too!


 


I always love Ketchup, and from young as a kid, I eat Ketchup like no tomorrow!  I add it into anything I eat  and I specially love it with my Maggi instant noodles (those with chicken flavour)!!  I like the sourish taste, and just love how it enhance the taste of my food!

Last week, I was a little stress out due to work, and I was in need of some comfort!  So, I went and look into my freezer, took out a pack of sausage, fries and opened a can of luncheon meat!  I did all the frying using my air-fryer (and after seeing the oil at the pan, I felt less guilty), and I dipped into a thick ketchup layer!!!  I practically using the food to eat with Ketchup!!!  ok, now you can call me MAD!

Then, in the last 2 weeks, my girl sees something red, she would assume it's Ketchup, and she will want to dip her food into it too till I tell her sometimes it's chilly sauce and not ketchup!  We were both dipping into the ketchup so happily, that we also took a quarter of the ketchup!  OMG!!!  We both even create so much giggle while dipping and dipping.. it's like 1 dip for you, 1 dip for me!!  and we go hahahaha... laugh!

Oh, not just that! I even fried eggs to be eaten with ketchup!  So, since my love with Maggi Ketchup, I want to submit this entry for the Maggi contest!  Who knows I win some Ketchup for my own consumption! 

How about you? what's your comfort food??


5 comments:

  1. Can't think of any...any food is to me comforting! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me on the other hand seldom take ketchup unless it is cooked... i prefer to eat them "original" taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll win lots and lots of ketchup so you and princess can 'bathe' in it! :D I love to have ketchup with fried eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I finally met someone who loves ketchup as much as I do!

    My hubb says I have kiddo's taste bud because I like everything in ketchup. Yes, he called me crazy once. Hahaha! My son now shares the liking with me, but my daughter doesn't fancy ketchup :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®