$$ Come...

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Samsung’s ecobubble™


 *This is a sponsored post*


Have you heard a lot of ‘dong dong qiang’ nowadays?  Have you started to prepare for the most awaiting event of the year?  It’s Chinese New Year in another few more days, and I tell ya, the most I dislike about this ‘major’ celebration is the WASHING!!  You know how much we got to ‘stress’ my poor washer to do it’s job?  We have loads of clothes (all because we got ourselves dirty easily when cleaning) and the curtains, covers, bedsheets and blah blah blah…

My washer is very precious to me, I remembered once I blog about the loss of the washer due to some technical problem, and I have to send my loads to the laundry!   And at this kind of time, I will be doing lots and research of a new washer! Hehehe…

I chanced upon Samsung Eco Bubble while browsing for new ‘technology’ gadget, and also show Princess the following video too!  I like the video very much, and Princess giggle as when I show that to her.  She was asking why the bear turned from brown to WHITE!!! Hahaha… I so wanted to tell her, “neh like you, always dirty” so much wash ma… but I didn’t as I don’t want to make her feel bad… You watch this, and tell me isn’t that funny…. Hahaha.. 



Samsung Eco Bubble is a washer using cool water and washes as effectively as warm.  I guess in this, I don’t have a humid room since it does not release ‘hot’ air right? So you can save energy too!  It's gentle on your clothes and on the environment.  How nice… especially when the WORLD is screaming for HELP!!! Save ME!!

In addition, Samsung is giving a free 5-year parts and labour warranty on the new Samsung ecobubble™ washing machine (of course terms and conditions apply la..)  But then with this, it gives you peace of mind, as well as your laundry.

Apparently its great performance, guaranteed.

First, you might ask, what is ecobubble™?
Samsung’s ecobubble™ technology uses a bubble generator to dissolve detergent into the water and inject air, making a rich soapy foam cushion. This means detergent is better dissolved and penetrates clothes faster so cleaning needs less hot water. Super Eco Wash mode washes at just 15°C with great results, so you save energy.

I’m getting bit lazy to type, therefore a print screen of what the new Samsung ecobubble™ offering is at glance for you!!


I always find it amazing when one Company is out with more modern and good invention, and I’ll love to have my hand on this machine too!! 



3 comments:

  1. First time hearing this but good info!

    Wilson
    PlacesAndFoods.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ecobubble washer sounds so interesting, wonder how much it costs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's new to me..sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®