$$ Come...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Facebook? I always choose what I want to see...

I guess in many situation, we are 'confined' to certain things, and we some how 'lost' control about it... But today, I want to share with you on what you can control over your Facebook!!  I've seen many people ranting on games requests (especially) and some notifications pop up here and there with the same news 'beautifying' the wall and so forth.. It kept me thinking... why on earth one make asked people to stop, when they can easily just turned off all this... no point harping on it if you think you get so annoyed with all that... what you can do:-

1)  block the game... once the game is block, no one sees you anywhere and you don't receive any thing on that again... especially now with the heat of 'crushing'.. 

2)  Hide the person.. if you find it annoying for someone sharing too many news or article, then hide that person from your wall.. or even best, delete the person from your friend's list...

3)  If you don't want people to know what you going on.. then you can either have that 'removed' or in the 'restricted' or 'acquaintance' list... these people may only see things you post on 'public' mode... 

4)  Choose what you want to see from that person... you can choose to only see a certain things like status updates, photos, likes and comments and even games... so, be wise... 

I don't mean to offend anyone, however I always believe one should get in charge of their own eyes, ears, mouth and brain... you see what you want to see... You hear what you want to hear.. and speak what you think it's right and you analyse what is right and wrong..

If you keep barking on others, it's make no difference when people say... 有小鸡不管,管老鹰。It will only make you more stress trying to control others... let us just do things that make us happy, and not overly bothered about that... 

If you think you can't take it further with your FB, then I think it's good to have the account terminated... 

I'm sure one on FB is to know what is going on with others, and one who share sure think they care to share... but if you choose otherwise, then take control of your own FB account... learn on what you can do with your privacy and account setting.. I'm sure you have lot more happiness than 'grumbling'...

Enjoy and have fun... Life is too short to get over petty stuff... 


*my 2 cents as I think I too need a place to rant*... and please respect my 'little' ranting space here ya... 

hugs to all... 

Cheer UP... Weekend is coming SOON..... 


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®