$$ Come...

Friday, April 12, 2013

Before and After

I've change the comment section since now I started to move from Google Reader to NuffnangX as then I can make more communication with all of you.

I guess after finding a way to replace my Google Reader, I guess NuffnangX is the much easier one.. I must keep reminding myself to log in NN instead of Reader!  And I think due to the 'retirement' Google tab also remove the Reader from it so I won't be able to get to it that easy anymore.. Basically when I now change to the conversation format, I lost the 'view' of my previous comments, but they are all safely kept in emails and in the dashboard of my blogger.  Guess for once, we need to change to get better ya..

So, from now on, you see this box..


Please feel free to continue leaving your precious comments, and we shall have more of this conversation soon... 



1 comment:

  1. Oh? But it's still the same ol' google account leh? No change...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits!

Cynful Pleasure Bakery

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze®